ULTIMATE PLAY WAIVER AND RELEASE OF LIABILITY
This waiver may not be modified. Waivers, signed by a parent or guardian are required for youth athletes to participate in Ultimate Play events. In consideration of being allowed to participate in any way in Ultimate Play programs, related events, and activities, the undersigned acknowledges, appreciates, and willingly agrees on behalf of their child/youth athlete that:
1. Parent and youth athlete will comply with the stated and customary terms and conditions for participation. If, however, parent or youth athlete observe any unusual significant hazard during presence or participation, parent or youth athlete will remove the athlete from participation and bring such to the attention of the nearest official immediately.
2. Parent and youth athlete acknowledge and fully understand that each participant will be engaging in activities that involve risk of serious injury including traumatic brain injury, permanent disability and death, and severe social and economic losses which may result not only from their own actions, inactions or negligence but the action, inaction or negligence of others, the rules of play, or the condition of the premises or of any equipment used. Further, parent and youth athlete accept personal responsibility for the damages following such injury including traumatic brain injury, permanent disability or death.
3. Parent and youth athlete hereby authorize and give my full consent to Ultimate Play, in perpetuity, to copyright and/or publish any and all photographs, video and/or broadcasts in which parent and youth athlete appear while attending any Ultimate Play event. Parent and youth athlete further agree that Ultimate Play may transfer, use or cause to be used, photographs, video, or broadcasts for any exhibitions, public displays, publications, commercials, online streaming, art and advertising purposes, and television programs without limitations or reservations, in perpetuity.
4. Parent and youth athlete knowingly and freely assume all such risk, both known and unknown, even those arising from the negligent acts or omissions of others and assume full responsibility for my participation.
5. Parent and youth athlete, for myself and on behalf of my heirs, assigns, personal representatives and next of kin, hereby release, and agree to hold harmless Ultimate Play, its officers, officials, affiliated clubs, their respective administrators, directors, agents, coaches, and other employees of the organization, other participants, sponsoring agencies, advertisers, and, if applicable owners and lessors of premises used to conduct the event, all of which are hereinafter referred to as "releasees", with respect to all and any injury, disability, death or loss or damage to person or property, whether arising from the negligence of the releasees or otherwise, to the fullest extent permitted by law. Parent and youth athlete will indemnify, save and hold harmless above named releasees of, from and against any loss, cost, expense, damage or liability that such releasees may incur as a result of, arising from or in connection with such claim, including without limitation any attorney's fees, or other costs or expenses or litigation.
6. Parent and youth athlete agree that, as a Ultimate Play member, player, organizer or representative of the organization, Parent and youth athlete will not compete at Ultimate Play official, sponsored, sanctioned or affiliated events, or carry out responsibilities related to official organization and event business, while under the influence of alcohol or illegal/banned drugs. Additionally, parent and youth athlete will not engage in any unlawful acts at such events, including but not limited to the unlawful or unauthorized use, possession, distribution or consumption of alcoholic beverages or illegal/banned drugs at said events or while representing Ultimate Play in an official capacity.